CoHclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New possible member

Go down

New possible member Empty New possible member

Post  xjargonx Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi first off I want to say that I have been around for many year's for my age, and that I have been threw every possible "known" clan that there is in HALO,Mw2,HALO2 and now COD4. But with all this genre in gaming and clans that I got to know, I didn't feel happy with the respect that I was given and probably later kicked out for, for not understanding situations when I was prompted.
I am 21 years of age. I have been studying ICT in business for 2 year's now, looking to go to university to study game development etc.
At the moment the only game I currently play are runescape,cod4 and crysis.
Other than that I play on xbox, where I also play cod4 and mw2. I have 4 montages out on youtube here is the link to my clan page

My real name is Alex btw.
I have a pet dog.
I love dubstep.
I love my girlfriend who I live with.
And thankyou. If you are the right clan for me, then you would consider this application as a pledge to do well, and obide by all rules. Thankyou again.

xjargonx

Back to top Go down

New possible member Empty Re: New possible member

Post  admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 pm

hello nice of you bewerbung shame that it give some clans t respeckt not show us it's different now is the highest respeckt to admins or there are other rules in our clan in about no cheats no bad words against other clans and kicks play cases and only in the highest bann bewerbung a few nice pictures of you and from dehn would not be bad that we have an overview, it takes approximately 1 month before we take someone and the most important is the kontackt between the members, and we need no-one activity the 1 time a week in the online is visiting us in teamspeak 3, the ip you will find on our homepage=> www.c-o-h-clan.de.tl so much happiness and register soon ... bb Vany [ADMIN]
admin
admin
Admin

https://c-o-h-clan.forumieren.de

Back to top Go down

Post  ^ScaReD. Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm

ehm...inatcive!!!???
Soon this thread will be closed oO

^ScaReD.

Back to top Go down